Fooly Cooly Season 2 and 3 are Coming

Fooly Cooly Season 2 and 3 are Coming

FLCL haruko

Recently, there has been really strange and unexpected comebacks of older and sometimes forgotten franchises. I was browsing on Facebook and something caught my eye like a sore thumb: FLCL. I kept seeing FLCL on Facebook and didn't think much of it, until I saw it so much to the point that I had to click on the link. And to my shock, a ghost from the past had reemerged from my childhood and slapped me across the face. There was going to be new material for FLCL.
FLCL mamimi


FLCL was a nostalgic series for me growing up as I remember watching it back in elementary school and rewatching as I got older. The older I got, the more I understood what the series represents, and to this day, FLCL is something to always remember as I start to reminisce my younger and more carefree days. 

But besides all those sentimental emotions of mine, FLCL is coming back with 12 more episodes. 12. That's big. A series back in 2001 is having a sequel, after 15 years of just being satisfied with the ending, but at the same time yearning for more FLCL. Toonami and Production I.G. will be producing the next 2 seasons, and the show will be airing around late 2017 or early 2018. I was a little surprised about Toonami, but I don't really care. I am just glad FLCL is back.
FLCL I love you

Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. Цена исполнения задач на площадках для фрилансеров может сильно разниться. Намного проще связаться с постоянным исполнителем, чем длительное время выбирать другого, к тому же изучать новые требования технического задания. Надежные сайты ссылка на гидру без конца предоставляют своим копирайтерам многочисленное число поручений.

    ReplyDelete